My name is Agnese, i was born in Italy and i'm a PROUD ITALIAN FOOD BLOGGER. Check out my traditional Italian recipes on my blog! Enjoy Italy!

Italian Skewers ( Spiedini) of lamb with caramelized pears

This morning I stayed home to clean, so why not cook too? Thanks to a well-known Italian cooking channel I was inspired to cook this tasty and imaginative recipe. I love the sweet and salty together. I hope you enjoy it.


Ingredients 

4 people 

500-600 grams of lamb shoulder, cut into cubes 
2 pears, not too ripe 
1 tablespoon sugar 
Olive oil 
balsamic vinegar 
Salt and pepper 


Preparation step by step 

Cut the pears
into cubes of 2 cm, assemble the skewers, alternating the pear cubes and cubes of lamb. 

2 
Cook the skewers in a pan with a little olive oil, add salt to taste and pears. 
Add the sugar to caramelize the skewers. 

3 
After cooking, flame with a drizzle of balsamic vinegar. 
Serve the skewers with vegetables or rice pilaf Venus.

Nessun commento

Posta un commento

Powered by Blogger.